- May 22, 2017: Extended Submission Deadline
- May 25, 2017: Notification of Acceptance
- June 1, 2017: Final programme
- July 09, 2017: Start of summer school week
- July 14, 2017: End of summer school week
- July 14, 2017: French consulate's national holiday reception
BMW Summer School schedule & Session Overview
The BMW Summer School programme has been announced shortly and will be
continuously updated with details on guest lecturers,
keynote speakers and session structure.
Check back regularly for updates.
The BMW Summer School will be organized in three tracks:
- Keynote/breakout track – Learning from invited speakers presenting their views and research.
- Poster track – presentation & discussion of conference submissions.
- Lean startup machine – develop innovative ideas in a competitive startuppitching format.
See the full week's schedule in the overview below.